top of page
- Wed, Jun 14OstravaBree Nichols records Richard E. Brown's monodrama for soprano and orchestra, The Torment of Medea.
- Tue, Jun 27Prague
- Wed, Mar 15AustinThe Bonnie Cummins Fielder Grant for Career Advancement was established in 2005 and augmented in 2008 and 2013 to provide grants totaling $12,000 biennially to singers, ages 22 to 32, with promising vocal careers.
- Sat, Jan 21Little RockBree Nichols was selected as one of two winners at the Arkansas District of the 2023 Laffont Competition. She will move on to compete in the Midwest Regionals.
- Sun, Jan 08HoustonBree Nichols was awarded 1st place in the Artist Division of the National Opera Association's 2023 Carolyn Bailey Argento Vocal Competition, receiving the Todd Duncan Legacy Award.
- Fri, Dec 09ArlingtonRing in the holiday season with your loved ones at this festive concert celebration, savoring some of the richest classical Christmas repertoire of all time! Opera Arlington presents O Night Divine: A Classical Christmas Celebration, December 9th at 7:00pm at Tate Springs Baptist Church.
- Tue, Nov 08PlanoBree Nichols joins as the guest soprano soloist in Rutter's Requiem with St. Andrew Methodist Church in celebration of All Saints' Day.
- Sat, Nov 05PlanoBree Nichols appears as a guest soloist with Charles Billingsley on the tour of his new album release, The Shadow Of Your Smile.
- Sat, Oct 29DentonDr. Bree Nichols joins with the faculty of NTX Vocal Arts Exchange to present AUDITION PREP, a free workshop designed for high school juniors and seniors considering a major in vocal studies.
- Fri, Oct 14All PlatformsComposer Richard E. Brown and Navona Records present The Gift of the Magi, a chamber opera in one act that tells the beloved story — first published by O. Henry in 1905 — of a young married couple who, despite being very poor, sacrifice their most cherished possessions to demonstrate their love.
- Sat, Oct 08Private EventOpera Arlington is a brand-new opera organization that seeks to bring engaging and inspiring opera performances to Arlington and DFW while galvanizing the careers of emerging singers. Join us for an evening of music, and hear all about what’s to come with Opera Arlington!
- Wed, Oct 05FredericksburgDr. Bree Nichols is welcomed as a guest clinician, teaching a vocal masterclass in classical repertoire for students at the University of Mary Washington.
- Fri, Aug 26DentonBree Nichols presents to emerging artists as a panelist at this free workshop with NTX Vocal Arts Exchange.
- Tue, Jun 14Antananarivo, AntsirabeBree Nichols joins Really Spicy Opera for a two-week outreach tour throughout central Madagascar, reaching local audiences and singers through outreach performances and masterclasses.
- Wed, Jun 08PragueJoin us for a salon concert on the roof of the Lucerna Palais, featuring three Fulbright grantees, American singer Bree Nichols, American pianist Isabel Keléti and Czech cellist Tomáš Jamník.
- Sun, Jun 05PragueIn this international collaboration between Czech and American musicians, Fulbright grantees Isabel Keleti and Bree Nichols are joined by Kristýna Kůstková, Jana Karfusová, Jason Nichols, Vojtěch Červenka, and the Quasi Trio to celebrate the works of Czech composers.
- Thu, Jun 02Divadlo J. K. Tyla – PilsenBree Nichols jumps into the role of Ismene in a guest appearance at the J. K. Tyl Theater in Pilsen, Czech Republic. This acclaimed contemporary production of Gluck's first reform opera is presented in its original Italian version with Czech and German subtitles. Tickets are available at djkt.eu.
- Tue, May 31ChoceňBree Nichols performs in the title role of Monteverdi's 1608 opera, L'Arianna, in this reconstructed neobaroque version by Czech composers Tomáš Hanzlík and Vít Zouhar. Presented by Ensemble Damian.
bottom of page